- It's not up to a foot of snow and 20 degree temperatures.
- It's not up to hauling firewood from the back of the property (not quite 50 yards) in a bushel tub.
- It's not up to a generator with a pull starter that I'm too puny to pull (thank goodness for helpful neighbors).
- It's not up to a cable Internet connection without power to run the modem and the router.
- It's not up to conducting business from a cell phone that is email enabled but not Windows enabled.
- It's not up to .... okay, enough whining. You get the picture.
How would you have fared in this situation?
Need help bringing your contingency plans up to date? Here are a few good things to help you in your planning. If you would like additional help, please feel free to e-mail me to discuss the status of your contingency plans: firstname.lastname@example.org